|Fresh Spicy Carrot Raita at Home|
|Image credit – Archans’s Kitchen|
Friends… how are you? I hope all good in hot summers.. so in that hot very bad summer I make some cooling and healthy recipe call Carrot Raita Recipe… You all know carrot is good for health and many things and curd is also good and protect many infections from our body. So don’t be let let’s know what the good part of carrots is and curd, then I start this tasty recipe.
Basically Yogurt based dishes like raita, kadhi or beverages like lassi, chaas are usually made at home in summer days or anytime whenever you want to eat. Because yogurt or curd is cooling and refreshing your body.
What is the good point of carrot for health? Do you know that? Let’s see…
Carrots are healthy vegetables that should be included in your diet. But when it is raw material, it is more beneficial. The benefits of carrots health include the reduction of cholesterol, lower risk of heart attack, improved vision and premature growth signs or aging. In addition, improving the skin, improving the defense or immune system, optimizing digestion, protecting cardiovascular health, the explosion of the body or detoxify the body and increasing oral health in different ways. They provide a good round flow of vitamins and minerals.
|(Image : werecipes.com)|
Actually, Most of the benefits of carrots may be responsible for their beta-carotene and fiber content. According to USDA nutrition information, this root carrot vegetable is a good source of antioxidants, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin C, niacin and vitamin B6. Here I use a grated carrot for use it fully or properly. The main part of this recipe is curd. Curd has many proteins, have antitoxins, nutrients. So both 2 character in that recipe makes so great and beautiful and yummy.
Like this recipe, you can see another recipe raita like homemade raita, onion raita, cucumber raita, mint raita. For refreshing yourself in hot summer days see orange juice, lassi homemade, mint lassi, badam pista lassi. You can also read another recipe: veg Manchurian, veg cheese pizza, KFC style chicken drumsticks, paneer butter masala restaurant style, paneer pakora etc.
Let’s see below how to make at home this recipe:
Spicy Carrot Raita recipe
Carrot Raita Recipe is a very good meal and also as a desert and use as a salad. Full of nutrition and minerals that make you healthy and fresh in summer days, also help for body growth.
Course: Side Dish
Cuisine: Indian, world
Servings: 2 person
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup fresh chilled curd or yogurt, 250 gms
- 3/4 cup fresh carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped, optional
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder
- Black salt as per required
- 1 tsp Green chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil, or vegetable oil optional.
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala optional
- 1 pinch of Asafoetida (hing), optional
- To prepare this refresh raita recipe, wash the carrots and peel them and then grated it. Put aside a bowl.
- Whisk or blend the curd or yogurt until smooth in a large bowl.
- Finally add grated carrots, pepper, salt, black pepper powder and roasted cumin seeds in the curd.
- If you add peanuts then, take peanuts in a pan over medium heat. Roast them with stirring frequently until they are slightly golden brown and toasted.
- Remove it and after cooling and cooling, mix it paste or blender, or crush it.
- Mix well and refrigerate. One cold, serve immediately! (Note: You can use it in addition to cold.)
- Or you can also use Asafoetida (hing) in that recipe for better taste.
|Image credit: relishthebite.com|
At the end, I suggest that try it because this carrot raita recipe is so tasty that that recipe doesn’t make you bored. So, keep try it at your home and enjoy with your family and friends. Do not forget for comment that how it turns and after try how was your feeling.. Keep following to our site.