Dalia or porridge is a delicious meal that coming from broken wheat, or moong dal(yellow lentil), or other vegetables. It’s one of the incredible lights and healthy and easy recipes ever. Here you can get 11 different Dalia recipes that can change your thinking about Dalia. Dalia is the best nutritious because broken wheat and pulses are rich in protein, fiber, and iron.
Dalia or Upma is a perfect breakfast recipe that is full of healthy and has full of fiber. This healthy recipe makes low in oil and spices and it can be a standard snack for weight loss, kids, pregnant and feeding mothers, and those who want to eat clean and healthy food, this is a perfect food for them. This healthy breakfast recipe is the best choice when combined with sambhar and chutney. Adding carrots and fresh beans improve its taste and nutritional value. Now let’s see how to make at home Dalia Recipe:
TOTAL TIME: 25 m
PREP TIME: 10 m
Ingredients: (1 cup = 250ml)
- 1 1/2 cup broken wheat (Dalia)
- 1 or 2 medium green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 4 cups of water
- 1 medium-size chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped potato
- 1 medium-size chopped tomato
- ½ cup green peas, fresh
- 1-inch grated ginger, or finely chopped
- 1/4 cup diced carrot or sliced or chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon refined oil or ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds or cumin powder or jeera powder
- Salt, as per required
- Black pepper, as per requires (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil or ghee in a pressure cooker.
- Keep the flame to medium-low, add 1 tsp cumin in the hot oil or hot ghee.
- Add chopped onion and stirring continuously until the onion color become golden brown.
- Now add 1 inch finely chopped ginger and 1 or 2 finely chopped green fresh chilies, Stir Up to a few seconds on a low flame or till ginger fragrance goes away.
- Add chopped tomato and saute for 1 min on low flame.
- Now add chopped potatoes, chopped carrots, and fresh green peas. All these are mixed together and stir for 2 min on low to medium flame. Keep shaking or moving your hand at intervals.
- Wash out the Dalia very well and add to these veggies. Stir for 3 to 4 min on a low flame.
- Add 4 cups of water for all those ingredients are boiled very well and add salt in it as per your taste.
- Stir well and keep the flame at a medium temperature of the pressure cooker for 10-12 whistles or till the Dalia is cooked well. Boiled timing will be changed depending on the quality of Dalia.
- If the Dalia has not cooked completely, then add some more water and pressure cook for a few whistles more or cook without the lid till they are softened and you get a porridge-like consistency.
- If Dalia does not cook completely, add some more water and make more whistles of a pressure cooker, or cook without lid and it becomes soft and you get a very well and good consistency of Dalia or porridge.
- For garnishing the Dalia spread over some fresh green coriander and serve it hot!
Are you want a different way to make Dalia at home? That way also possible, don’t worry! See below to make at home many other ways the Dalia or Daliya or porridge.
See, Dalia is a delicious cereal dish made from fried or cracked wheat, which is high in protein, iron, and fiber. Broken wheat recipes are popular in India. We eat this daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner also. There are many ways you can prepare these dishes, and vegetables in the most popular among Dalia and sweet Dalia. Dalia is very easy to prepare and easy to make rice and you can customize the dish with your favorite spices, fruits, and vegetables.
Now see the varieties 11-way cook Dalia at your home | Dalia Recipes:
Oats Dalia is one of the highest and healthy foods of healthy diet Oats Dalia. Originally a Hindu word, Dalia is a broken cereal / broken wheat. Diabetic, high cholesterol, high BP, excessive weight, or health awareness, the oats Dalia is a good one and a diet that helps in all things. See more.
Milk Dalia or Sweet Dalia
It is a sweet milk Dalia or porridge that prepared with fried broken wheat, milk, dried fruits, and aromatic spices. Sweet Dalia prepares with milk and sugar and it is made more nutritious and attractive to taste, can be added to the seeds of jackfruit, nuts, and fats. Sweet Dalia is usually served for breakfast.
Vegetable Dalia Idli
Vegetable Dalia Idli
Dalia idli, colorful idlis made from broken wheat, helps to ferment quick yogurt. Carrots, coriander, and coconut make attractive and hungry IDEAS. Broken wheat is a very nutritious and healthy breakfast recipe made from wheat grams, semolina, curd, carrots, and cashew nuts. It is full of fiber and makes for a filling breakfast dish. Grated carrots add it to all healthier and delicious dishes. They could make it part of their daily diet because it is not only healthy but delicious. See here how to make it.
Best Meetha Dalia or Sweet Porridge or Dalia Kheer
Dalia is a very popular Indian recipe. Sweet Dalia or porridge is very easy and easy to cook this Indian recipe for breakfast. In Hindi, meetha meaning is sweet, and Dalia means porridge. This recipe for a sweet porridge prepared with fried or fried wheat.
Daliya can be prepared with any broken or fried grain. This is a healthy dish which can be prepared in a few minutes. Generally, it is made with wheat, but other grains such as rice, it, or barley can be used. In this recipe, we are using fresh milk, some aromatic spices, and nuts for nutrition.
Vegetable Corn Dalia
|Vegetable Corn Dalia
This is a quick, easy, healthy, delicious recipe that can eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner anything. Corn is basically a mineral made from raw materials made by the kernel, which is cut into small or broken pieces. The concentration of the corn has low cholesterol and sodium levels. It has good dietary fiber than rice. So lead your morning with the corn Dalia recipe and serve everyone.
(Image: Veg recipes of India)
Namkeen Dalia is a healthy breakfast recipe. This recipe is really delicious and easy to make. It is prepared using simple ingredients using fried wheat, green beans, onions, tomatoes, which can be fried for your taste buds. Make this recipe even richer with coriander leaves, red pepper powder, hot spices. So try this recipe at home and serve it to one of your loved ones.
Fruit and Nut Dalia
This is one of my favorite Dalia Recipes. Choice any fruits, nuts or seeds throw in your breakfast for a week. Fruits and nuts Custard is a nutritious alternative that can serve as a dessert or as a mid-meal meal. You can add milk, nut, and fruit in it and gives you nutrition benefits. Provides proteins and calcium in milk, fruits give you vitamins, minerals, and fiber, and nut provides essential fatty acids. All those make that recipe so healthy and tasty. Start the morning with this recipe!
Dalia and Mushroom Mix Recipe
|Dalia and Mushroom Mix Recipe
This Dalia and mushroom mix recipe is a perfect breakfast that gives you lots of nutrients to start a new perfect and healthy day. See more…
Curd Broken Wheat/Dalia
|Curd Broken Wheat or Dalia
(Image: Red chillies)
This summer’s meal is completely healthy and yummy with Curd Broken Wheat or Dalia. Dalia works as an alternative to rice because I like low-fat food but want a full stomach. Make your homemade fine fat and protein-rich curd make a well-known summer special for your low-carbon.
Veg Dalia Pulao Recipe
|Veg Dalia Pulao Recipe|
Veg Dalia Pulao recipe is a very healthy and snacked recipe that is easy to cook also easy to digest. Daliya pulao (wheat porridge) is prepared by using one of the whole breakfast recipes of fried wheat / Dalia and this is my favorite recipe. This veg Dalia pulao recipe makes it so easy and less time to cook, it is so soft but chewy.
Dalia Pakora Recipe
This Dalia pakora recipe is really delicious, tasty, and one of the popular Dalia Recipes which is coated with oats and the flavor of this recipe is awesome and the best part is easy to make at home. Try this recipe at home and enjoy it with your family!
High Protein Vegetarian Recipes
High Protein Vegan Recipes
Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
Low Carb Low Calorie Recipes
Vegan Meal Prep Recipes
Weight Watchers Smoothie Recipes
Keto Soup Recipes
Weight Watchers Recipes
Side Dish Ideas For Dosa
Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
Keto Cookie Recipes
Keto Lunch Recipes
Creamy Cheddar Broccoli Soup Recipe
Keto Dinner Recipes
In the end, I say that to all of you if you do not taste Dalia so I suggest that make these every Dalia Recipes at home. It helps to compress your time and easy to make at home.
If you like this article about dalia recipes, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!