Cooling and Sweet Strawberry Mojito Recipe
Want to know the amazing mojito? Let’s start –
? Prep time: 15 mins
? Cook time: 5 mins
? Total time: 20 mins
? Servings: 4
? Vegan and Gluten-free
- 11 oz. strawberries, 4 cups / 5 sliced strawberries
- 1 cup white or amber rum
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 10 – 15 large fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup seltzer or club soda
- For garnishing, Mint sprigs, lime wedges, or fresh strawberries, or basil leaves
- Take a container like a pitcher, add sliced strawberries, lime juice, sugar, and mint leaves. And Stir with a spoon or wooden spoon until the sugar is dissolved about 1 minute.
- Add rum to it and stir gently.
- Fill a quarter of the pitcher with ice, shake and then pour into glasses. Top each of the glasses with soda water or seltzer or club soda.
- For garnish, use mint sprigs, lime wedges, or strawberries. The Strawberry mojito pitcher is ready to serve.
1. For want another garnish, if you want to sugar the rims of your glasses, you have to do it at first. Pour some powder sugar or crushed sugar onto a plate, cut a lemon slice over the rim of the glass then dip the wet rim into the sugar. This process is so pretty and looking at the glasses is so good.
Strawberry Mojito Calories: 242 calories
Related: Cooling Mint Lassi Recipe
WANT TO MAKE THIS STRAWBERRY MOJITO FOR ONLY OCCASION PURPOSE? NO, IT’S JUST ABOUT EVERY OCCASION:
- To celebrate the weekend! or celebrate with the Friday strawberry mojito recipe!
- For your BFFs wedding shower or stagette like a party held for a woman who is about to be married.
- Sit at the desk and take up the first warm ray of the season’s sun.
- Because it’s in the afternoon and you can do so.
- For a beach BBQ or picnic or backyard pool party.
- You also can drink Strawberry mojito tipsy bartender with friends for a birthday party or any party occasion.
- With Spacial person or anniversary celebrate with rainforest cake strawberry mojito recipe.
Here is a video clip that I found on Youtube Channel (name: Thirsty Bartenders). See that video on how to make that strawberry mojito step by step and try to make that at your home.
More recipes want to know:
- Creamy Chicken and Dumplings
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Keto Cheddar Broccoli Soup
- 7 delicious Burger Recipes
- Lemon Pepper Asparagus
If you like this article please share it with your friend on Twitter and Pinterest.