Pepper Steak Recipe is a colorful, tasty, and easy recipe that I love most. Want a delicious and healthy yet easy dinner recipe?
There is nothing better than dinner that you can eat and taste at the table in under 30 minutes! The easy pepper steak recipe is quick and delicious that no more time to cook.
Easy and tasty restaurant quality easy authentic Chinese Pepper Steak recipe made at home in your own kitchen. Tender beef steak and all the colorful veggies covered in a tasty brown sauce which is incredible to taste. It is a quick and easy beef steak recipe that stir fry involves thinly sliced sirloin steak along with bell pepper and onion make that recipe great.
The easy pepper steak sauce recipe is awesome with soy sauce, easy pepper steak broth, Maggi seasoning sauce, oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, some oil, ginger, garlic, etc make that sauce fabulous flavorful. Simmer the beef with peppers, onion, tomato, colorful bell peppers, and serve with warm hot rice to soak up the wonderful taste and with the delicious sauce over that, a perfect dinner meal that can be prepared to make the weekend planning very easy.
Related: Paneer Pakora
Delicious Easy Pepper Steak Recipe
It’s an ideal meal for any weekend dinner. If you impress someone or your family then this recipe is perfect. This easy pepper sauce recipe for steak also likes the guests.
This Easy Pepper Steak Recipe tender with steak, bright Italian black peppers, and a brown tasty thick pan gravy is just the thing you need to warm up for any day.
Now see the delicious recipe’s ingredients to make an easy and perfect dish for you.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Person: 4 servings
Calories: 375 kcal
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1 inch thick
- 1-1/2 cups sliced cut green bell pepper
- 2 medium red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, cut into slices or strips
- 1 cup onion, Chopped or sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Steamed white rice
- 1/4 cup water
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup or 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Maggi seasoning sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce(optional)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce(optional)
- 1–1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil (optional)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger
Featured: Mint Jelly Recipe
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 T cornstarch
- Take a bowl, add all ingredients for the marinade, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger – all those things whisk and well combined, remember the sugar has to be dissolved.
- Cut beef the steak into ¼ inch thick slices, add those all mixer of seasoning, mix all this very well. Cover and freeze it for a minimum 4 hours or if not possible keep so much time then at least half-hour you have to keep it in refrigerate.
- In a wok or skillet, heat vegetable oil in medium-high heat.
- Add in the beefsteak and stir fry that until the steak cooked and brown in the color outside but pink still inside. Remove and keep it aside.
- Again heat the vegetable oil in a wok or in a large skillet.
- Add chopped onion, chopped tomato, bell peppers in it, and still gently until soft and sauté fry for 2 mins.
- Sprinkle some salt as per your taste.
- Add the garlic and stir again for 1 min longer.
- Continue cooking and stirring frequently and transfer the beef back into the wok or skillet.
- Combine all these and add some grinds of black pepper. Now ready to serve.
- To garnish with sauce, take a small bowl, whisk all sauce ingredients together.
- The steak and all the veggies which are ready to serve, these all pour in that sauce and mix together.
- Stir and fry at medium heat until the sauce will thicken.
- Adjust the taste and if some want to add then add generally.
- Serve the dish over the warm hot rice. Enjoy!
Read: Minestrone Soup
- If you love the texture and taste of fried onion, then fry and shake it for a while, so the beef (steak) soaks up all the flavors.
- The Sauce is totally optional, for better flavor used. You can skip it if don’t like it.
- If you love the flavor of grinds black pepper. Then stir the mixer with more large grinds of black pepper and serve. This is a perfect dish called black pepper steak recipe for dinner.
There is a video clip which I found from YouTube (Channel: Marion’s Kitchen), you can easily see how to make this recipe step by step.
So, I say that try this easy pepper steak recipe with stewed tomatoes. The fry beef steak recipe with sauce is a spicy and tasty dish that makes you crazy at dinner time or at lunchtime. Easy pepper steak recipe Worcestershire sauce over the hot rice, make the recipe delicious! Keep Trying and keep commenting.
- Vada Pao Recipe
- Dill Recipes
- Paneer Butter Masala Restaurant Style
- Mango Salsa Recipe
- 7 Awesome Burger Recipes