Today, I’m going to make soup. You think that soup means lots of vegetables. Right?
Guess! Guess! What the recipe soup is!
Want a lot of veggies in soup?
Exactly, it is. I make easy minestrone soup recipe or you can say the best minestrone soup recipe olive garden which is loaded with vegetables, beans, and pasta in a tomato broth and so on.
The soup tastes even better than the Olive Garden minestrone soup version that I remember. Homemade soup is always better than outside any restaurant or outside food. It’s hearty, delicious, and filled with so many healthy veggies including carrots, celery, zucchini, tomatoes, spinach, and beans cabbages, parsley, rosemary, spinach, onions, and garlic for great flavor. There are three kinds of beans including red kidney beans, cannellini beans, and green beans you can add in that easy minestrone soup recipe or whatever you like to add beans you can add. There are quite a few herbs used and if you don’t have then you can probably skip it.
When I go to Olive Garden, I order soups, salads but olive garden zucchini soup, olive garden pasta Fagioli soup recipe is also a good soup. But, I don’t have enough of their olive garden classic minestrone soup recipe, and that delicious easy minestrone soup recipe is my favorite! Basically, this easy Minestrone Soup recipe is olive garden copycat recipes. This homemade version is a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables and let their family eat their veggies. Serve your soup with lots of veggies for a complete meal. Mainly, which people don’t like non- veg meals or food this Minestrone soup recipe vegetarian likes very much. Also, who loves many types of soup this recipe will be good for them and kids also.
Minestrone Soup Recipe Olive Garden Recipe
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¾ cup Onion diced
- ½ cup Celery sliced (optional)
- ½ cup Carrot sliced
- 1 nos. Zucchini sliced
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- Salt as per taste
- 2 nos. Tomato medium size, diced
- 4 cup Vegetable Broth
- ½ cup Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 ounce White Beans
- 1 ounce Red Kidney Beans
- ½ cup Pasta small shell
- 2 cup Spinach (baby leaves)
- 2 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Basil dried
- 1 tbsp Thyme dried
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried
- 2 nos. Bay Leaves
- ½ cup Red Wine (cooking wine) optional
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar optional
- 1 tsp Rosemary dried
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese grated (for garnishing)
- Heat a large pot in medium flame. Then add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Now add the chopped onion, zucchini, carrots, celery to the pot and saute for about 10 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften. Stir intermittently.
- Add the garlic and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the vegetable broth, pasta, tomatoes, and tomato paste along with fresh kidney beans, green beans, bay leaves, basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and bring to a boil.
- Stir the veggies for 15 min till the veggies are fully boiled.
- Add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Thereafter, add spinach and parsley, lemon juice, and cook for more 2-3 mins until parsley and spinach cook well. (This spinach, parsley, and lemon juice – these are optional, I add that for a better taste. You can skip that.)
- If any necessary seasoning (i.e., more salt, pepper, herbs, etc) want after taste the soup, adjust as required.
- Remove bay leaves and optionally garnish with parmesan, or sprinkle parsley over the soup and serve immediately.
- At any time, when cooking the soup, if the overall soup liquid level is lower than you like and you want to like and prefer more gravy, adding 1-2 cup of water or you can add vegetable broth, that is okay. In the end, you will have to adjust the salt level.
- You can use fresh or frozen green beans.
- Try to cut all vegetables in the same size so that they cook well at the same rate.
- You will keep the soup airtight in the fridge for 5 to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Because of the starch in that tasty soup, It is frequent overnight. Add a little vegetable broth or tomato sauce to loosen it up.
Want a slow cooker minestrone soup?
If you want to like this route, this soup can be easily created. You can slowly add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and add pasta, spinach, and parsley, then leave for boil gently everything is less than 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours longer. In that middle stir the pasta and spinach and let everything cook for 20-30 minutes, or until the pasta is sliced and cook well. Sprinkle with parsley and serve the hot yummy traditional minestrone soup recipe from the olive garden soup!
In the end, I give you a video clip from YouTube (Channel name: The Mediterranean Dish)so that you make that recipe so easy at home and see the process of easy minestrone soup recipe step by step.
Everyone loves minestrone soup, and this copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup recipe is very simple to make at home. It’a perfect meal for lunch or dinner as well. So make the delicious best minestrone soup recipe from the olive garden at your home for families and kids.
Please inform me by a comment on how the recipe is and if you know any other process of making this easy minestrone soup recipe, then let me know. Keep in your eyes to the site that I give you more recipes and you get that.
Q. What are some great side dishes to serve with minestrone soup?
A. Minestrone soup is just delicious and loaded full of nutrients, so you can eat these fruits or veggies with this soup – tomatoes, macaroni, beans, broccoli and select any veggies whatever you like. To make this recipe good and heavy, I prefer some bread dough and homemade breadsticks.
Q. What is Minestrone Soup made of?
A. This Minestrone Soup is a Italian thick soup, loaded with lots of vegetables, add pasta or rice for additional, some spices, green herbs, and dry herbs.
Q. What side dish goes with minestrone soup?
A. There are many of them. I just select a few from them.
- Garlicky Roasted Broccoli
- Dried Fig Cookies
- Honey Fruits Salad
- Carrot Salad Slaw or any kind of salads
- Chocolate chips cookies
- Grilled or steamed Vegetables
- Dalia recipe
- Vada Pao
- Burani Raita
- Pancake Recipes
- Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- Veg Biryani
- Roasted Garlic Broccoli