11 Easy Homemade Fig Jam Appetizers Recipes
Hello Guys! You know fig is a great and tasty fruit. With this fig there are some recipes I m going to make for as a appetizer or snacks. So I make fig jam appetizer recipes or recipes for fig jam appetizers. I hope you are guys so exited about those recipes what I want to make with figs and fig jam.
11 Cool Ways to Make Easy and Quick Fig Jam Appetizers Recipes:
1. Fig Jam and Goat Cheese Prosciutto Crostini Recipe:
|Fig Jam and Goat Cheese Prosciutto Crostini Recipe
(Image : mamasgottabake)
With goat cheese, fresh fig, dried prosciutto, fig jam place in toast each that make a quick easy appetizer fig jam and goat cheese crostini recipe for a simply toast baguette or something to keep as a gift. The crostini recipe is easy to assemble and tasty of these goat cheese fig jam appetizer recipes, of course it’s so much delicious.
2. Bacon, Fig Jam, & Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipe:
|Bacon, Fig Jam, & Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipe
(Image : whiteonricecouple)
Quick and easy app that always be taste awesome with sprinkle crumbled bacon, some vegetables with olive oil, fresh bruschetta bread, goat cheese and with some fig jam. Garnish with fresh basil leaves. This bacon, fig jam, and goat cheese bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for any occasion or any party. Get that fig preserves and goat cheese appetizer recipe here.
3. Baked Brie Bites with Fig Jam Recipes:
|Baked Brie Bites with Fig Jam Recipes
(Image : aberdeenskitchen)
If you love brie then I’m sure you love that appetizer baked brie bites with fig jam. This cheesy, sweet, irresistible easy and quick baked brie bites with fig jam are a delicious and tasty for appetizer and for snacks also. Golden puff as a pastry loaded with creamy baked brie, crunchy walnut, sweet fig with some fig jams create the recipe just great and perfect for guest. See the baked brie with fig jam without pastry recipe here ‘aberdeenskitchen’ to make that recipe step by step.
4. Fig Jam With Apples and Cheese Recipe:
|Fig Jam With Apples and Cheese Recipe
(Image : tsiporahblog)
Cheese, green apples, sweet fig, add some walnuts, brie, parmesan melted together and make a great recipe with fig jam. It’s so simple to make for a party and it gives you sweet tart cheesy fruits flavor that feels like awesome and sure you’ll like that very much. Check out the recipe here from ‘tsiporahblog’.
5. Pecorino Romano with Apples and Fig Jam Recipe:
|Pecorino Romano with Apples and Fig Jam Recipe
(Image : sarahsjoys)
Fig is amazing. With some figs, green apples, spread some pecorino romano and with fig jam this recipe is awesome. Grilling out and serve it with your family or friends at evening and that time will be awesome and lovely with pecorino romano with apples and fig jam which equals BBQ perfection.
6. Mahon-Menorca Pinwheels with Fig Jam & Serrano Ham Recipe:
|Mahon-Menorca Pinwheels Fig Jam and Serrano Hum
(Image : sweetpaulmag)
This Mahon-Menorca Pinwheels with fig jams and Serrano hum is full of flavor and quick to make recipe that very great thanksgiving snacks or appetizer.
7. Baked Brie Recipe with Jam and Nuts:
|Baked Brie Recipe with Jam and Nuts Recipe
(Image : 365daysofbakingandmore)
8. Cheese Crostini with Cranberry Fig Jam Recipe:
|Cheese Crostini with Cranberry Fig Jam Recipe
(Image : twopeasandtheirpod)
These Cheese Crostini with Cranberry fig jam appetizer for any occasion or any guest party. The flavor of cranberry and with melted cheese make the recipe delicious!
9. Fig Jam, Pear & Blue Cheese Tarts Recipe:
|Fig Jam, Pear & Blue Cheese Tarts
(Image : farmfreshfeasts)
4-5 slices of pear in the center of the tart, divide blue cheese between the tarts, topping over the tasty fig jams and this fig jam, pear and blue cheese tarts recipe so easy to make. Also perfect with add some bacon, or served with a crusty fresh baguette and tossed with lemon juice. This recipe is perfect and suitable for vegetarian, also for any party. See here to make it.
10. Parmesan Toasts with Prosciutto and Fig Jam Recipe:
|Parmesan Toasts with Prosciutto and Fig Jam Recipe
(Image : goudalife.ca)
The combination of the prosciutto with the luscious fig jam is so good with parmesan toasts. Look that preparation here.
11. Crostini with Gorgonzola and Fig Jam Recipe:
Crostini with Gorgonzola and Fig Jam Recipe
(Image : thegratefulgirlcooks)
French bread baguette toasted, gorgonzola cheese, melted butter, some fig jam(heat it little bit for soften and smooth), chopped fresh thyme make that recipe great. The gorgonzola is the great combo with sweet fig jam. Spread Gorgonzola mixture evenly over untoasted side of baguette slices. And topping with some figs. This recipe makes a perfect flavorful appetizer, or even a light lunch or supper fig jam appetizer recipes. Check out the recipe here.
How To Make Easy Dried Fig Jam Recipe
This Homemade easy Fig Jam recipe is made with fresh figs, which make so easy at home, no more time take for cook this fig jam, served up on a cracker with goat cheese as a dinner party appetizer! Or serve it with these above recipes for appetizer or as a snacks for any party or occasion. This easy, healthy, gluten-free and vegetarian fig jam recipe is great for morning breakfast also. Look out the preparation of this tasty fig jam:
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 30 minutes
Servings : 1
Calories : 50 kcal
- 1 lb. figs fresh
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or regular sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Read : 11 Dalia Recipes
- Wash those figs and trim the stems.
- Add the figs and water to a large food processor with a large nutribullet cup or water. Take a few times until the figs are mostly smooth and there are a few chunks at last.
- Take a medium sized saucepan or pot over the medium high heat and add figs pureed, coconut sugar, honey, and lime juice, salt. Boil these for 2 minutes, and stirring constantly.
- During the last 1-2 minutes add vanilla and stir to mix the mixture.
- Reduce heat of the flame to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until jam of fig has reduced by half.
- Let cool the fig jam before serving or storing in a jar.
- Serve fig jam on toast, biscuits, or on gluten-free crackers like above recipes appetizers with goat cheese and enjoy!
- You can use brown turkey figs, black mission figs, and Adriatic figs for these this recipes.
- Some fig varieties may be sweeter or less sweet than this recipe (like brown turkey figs) and may need to adjust the amount of sugar.
- As it cools the jam will continue to thicken. If you are unsure if the jam is the right consistency, remove a small amount and place it on a plate so it can reach room temperature quickly.
- You can store this fig jam in the refrigerator without canning for up to 3 months.