The Best Honey BBQ Marinade for Chicken Recipe
The BBQ Chicken! We all love that BBQ chicken very much. So with BBQ chicken make something interesting?
So Today I make Honey BBQ Chicken Marinade at home. You can say Honey garlic bbq chicken marinade or Honey mustard chicken marinade for bbq also. Because garlic and mustard both are used in that recipe. The best honey bbq chicken marinade recipe is a chicken extra juicy and flavorful.
The most interesting part is this Honey bbq marinade for chicken makes you feel crazy when you eat and so much mouthwatering! Honey bbq chicken breast marinade is sure to be hit at your next barbecue!
Who is ready for this hot summer dinner meal or lunch break with this Honey BBQ Chicken Marinade recipe?
|Honey Baked BBQ Chicken Wings|
Last I give you jeera rice recipe, but with these white jeera rice, Honey mustard bbq chicken marinade a perfect combination for a meal or as a lunch guest party or a dinner occasion!
Now, to be honest, I really love BBq chicken with honey marinade, and the BBQ sauce very easy to store so, there are no many more ingredients to make it tangy, sweet, savory! Only 45 minutes of easy honey BBQ chicken marinade is gonna be ready on your table!
Nobody will ever tell no to the extra BBQ sauce.
This recipe for Honey Bourbon BBQ Grilled Chicken is as easy as it is delicious!
Even, today my best friend’s birthday and she love the Honey garlic bbq chicken marinade. So she comes to my home and she wants me to make her this dish for her birthday as a treat from me. So I decided to make her feel great for her special day, that’s why I will start the delicious tasty this amazing chicken marinade recipe. It is beyond simple! Can you join me, guys?
So let’s start the recipe.
So here Use or choose whatever types of chicken you prefer like — chicken breasts, thinly sliced chicken breasts, chicken tenders, or chicken thighs or chicken legs. Chicken tenders and thinly sliced chicken breast will cook much quicker than thick chicken breasts, but if you prefer chicken breasts then don’t worry, it’s gonna be so easy to make, see the process below.
Calories: 224 kcal
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts tenders, or thighs / 2 lbs. or 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or 2 tbsp canola oil, depending on preference
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 3 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (optional)
- 1 ½ cup bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves minced or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup beer (optional)
- for garnish, fresh parsley
- Take a pan or small saucepan over medium heat and pour 1 tbsp canola oil or olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic and onion, and cook about 3-4 mins until translucent, and stirring gently.
- In a bowl, add BBQ sauce, mustard(optional), soy sauce, black pepper, honey, ginger, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar(optional), brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt as required. And mix well and stir till the flavors have blended, mix this about 3-5 mins. Then, cool it for 10 mins.
- Scrub these all seasoning and half of BBQ sauce mixture to the chicken breasts with a fork all over. Take a gallon size Ziploc bag, place and pour the marinade chicken in it. Marinate for at least 2 hours to overnight, or up to 8 hours is ideal, turning the Ziploc bag occasionally. Place the rest of the BBQ sauce mixture in the refrigerator.
- After keep overnight or 2 hours bring it back from the freeze and discarding the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush the grill with oil so that nothing will be a stick in the grill.
- Brush the marinade chicken with the remaining 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste for extra add.
- Place the chicken to the pre-heat grill, and cook, turning gently, until the chicken is completely cooked through, the internal temperature of the chicken should be reached 165 degrees F, about 10-12 minutes. Brush skewers or the chicken with the remaining BBQ sauce mixture, and let cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- The honey bbq chicken breast is ready to eat and delicious to taste.
|Honey BBQ Chicken Recipe|
- You can use beer also in that honey bbq chicken legs or honey bbq grilled chicken or honey barbecue chicken tenders.
- Here I use chicken breast, if you want; you can use the chicken leg or honey bbq chicken thighs.
- If you don’t like grilled chicken then use oven-baked honey bbq chicken. The honey bbq chicken recipe oven is also a very easy and quick recipe for a dinner meal.
I hope this recipe is perfect for any kind of dinner or lunch party for your guest or family! If you know any other process to make at home then comment to me and let me know. Keep your eyes on my site so that other more delicious recipes give you day by day.