Delicious Mexican Cauliflower Rice Recipe
Mexican Style Cauliflower Rice – sound to hear that rice recipe but that not, not rice, it is veg cauliflower recipe which is flavorful low-carb and vegan side dish recipe!
This easy cauliflower rice bowl recipe amazing taste and use as a meal or eat as a lunch break with any kind of dishes like any chicken ideas recipes, shrimp recipes, or try with panner or any juicy bacon recipes, etc. You can serve it as a main dish or as a side dish which is vegetarian, egg-free, nut-free, sugar-free, coconut free.
Actually, Cauliflower is a great source of fiber and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, iron, and calcium. This cauliflower rice can easily be a side dish for all types of staple foods, or you can add some protein of your choice and enjoy with your friends, families, and guest also. I’m sure when you taste that recipe you will fall in love with that recipe.
How do you serve it or present this delicious cauliflower rice recipe?
Healthy dip with roasted shrimp recipes takes it with you to the next level in the food world – you get healthy nutrition, texture, and flavor, the fully loaded pack of the tasty dishes for lunch or dinner meal. Not only shrimp also, Chicken ideas like Chilli chicken, Chicken drumstick, the favorite one Honey BBQ Chicken are the best with this real healthy Mexican style cauliflower rice. Even avocado is not a bad option for this recipe as in company with.
Related: Paneer Butter Masala
Can you extend this time even further?
Also, if you plan to make it ahead of time, you may be ready to toss in the skillet or microwave oven to reheat the easy cauliflower rice or Mexican cauliflower rice using frozen you have to reheat in the pot or pan and take this rice dip with mint raita or cucumber raita.
How to make healthy Mexican style cauliflower rice in ‘instant pot’?
|Paleo Instant Pot Rice
Clean cauliflower in fresh water and cut into a few large pieces without stem and leaves. Put all these pieces in the instant pot and pour 1 cup of water into it. Close the lid and cook for some time and it will take 3-5 mins to come to pressure. And then separate the cauliflower from the instant pot. Take some oil to the pot, then add chopped tomatoes, garlic, jalapeno, and onion, sauté these few mins and add taco seasoning. Then add the cooked cauliflower and break it with a potato masher or mixer or blender. Add corn, bell peppers, and black beans and mix it well. Stir these and add salt and black peppers for taste. Serve it with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice. You can see here the recipe for cauliflower rice bowl in the instant pot.
MORE FLAVORFUL KETO RECIPES
Try these tasty dishes!
- 17 easy Honey Salad Recipes
- Keto Minestrone soup
- Keto Paleo Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Low carb Keto Pepper Steak Recipe
|Image credit: myfoodstory|
Is the recipe cauliflower rice dishes easy and low-carb recipe?
Yes, definitely, it is a very delicious and tasty recipe, and this easy and quick cauliflower rice recipe gives you compliant with so many diets like –
a) This nut-free, there has no nuts in the rice, and also safe for those who have allergies to nuts or intolerance or sensitivity to nuts.
b) The best part is this simple cauliflower rice recipe vegan allows with the Paleo diet because it is free of gluten, grains, soy, MSG, and refined sugar.
c) Also, this cauliflower rice recipe Mexican is a veg recipe and good for vegetarians.
d) This Mexican rice is completely vegan and not uses any products of animals.
e) Another part that tasty cauliflower rice recipe keto is also dairy-free and is made without milk, cheese, and cream.
f) This rice of cauliflower recipe is mainly gluten-free, also, besides that being free from grains, is safe for some diseases, like those who are suffering from celiac disease.
g) The main part is that this vegan keto Mexican cauliflower rice low in carb, this dish gives you only 4.6 grams of net carbs per person serving, also gives you 84 calories, which all come from nutritious, whole vegetable ingredients.
|15 Easy Tasty Avocado Recipes|
This recipe is a great way to keep carbs low you already know that. Rice is the tastiest food, but it can often be accompanied by heavy sugars. So to solve that problem cauliflower is the best way to replace rice, who have diabetes can eat this low carb keto vegan Mexican cauliflower rice recipe without any doubt. You can eat healthy Mexican style cauliflower rice with guacamole, great taste with dip.
|Cauliflower Mexican Rice
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 cup water (To steam the cauliflower) or 2 cups chicken broth (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil (for Plant-based you can skip the oil and use water)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 jalapenos seeded & minced
- 2 cup or 25-30 cherry tomatoes or tomatoes
- 1 cup onion/chopped
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cup cooked chicken chopped or shredded (optional)
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed in a strainer under hot water and drained well on paper towels
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper / diced
- 1/2 cup Green bell pepper / diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro/chopped
- Black pepper and salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado, diced/ optional
- For garnishing, cilantro, sliced avocado, lemon (optional)
- First, wash cauliflower under the freshwater, and separate florets or stems and green leaves, keep them large, or cut them into several large pieces.
- Clean all the vegetables (onion, tomato, corn, black beans, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, cilantro, jalapenos) in the water.
- Keep all these all cut large pieces into the mixer grinder or food processor. Mix it very well until those cauliflowers turn into rice or couscous.
- Keep it in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat olive oil into a pan or a large skillet over medium flame and add chopped onion, tomatoes, and chopped garlic. Sauté this for about 10 mins and also add jalapenos and again stir well until these onion and tomatoes are fully softened.
- Add chicken broth or vegetable broth to it. If there has no broth added a cup of water.
- Add tomato paste, paprika, cumin in it and mix it well until the tomato paste will dissolve fully.
- Now, add grate cauliflower in the water or broth. Also add, red and green bell peppers, corns, black beans.
- For taste add salt and black pepper, stir to combine all these ingredients with the broth or water.
- Cook for 5 to 7 mins, so that cauliflower and other ingredients are completely cooked well and soften.
- Add taco seasoning and if necessary again add salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Remove it from heat. Wait for cool and squeeze lemon over the top and spread some chopped cilantro.
- Serve it with sliced avocado and limes.
Read: Amazing Dill Recipes
- If you use carry tomatoes then you can cooked it first and add this other ingredient mixer-- preheat the oven and spread out the cherry tomatoes toss with olive oil, black pepper, and salt. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes till the tomatoes are soft and brown at the top (or blackened, depending on your flavors).
- Tomato paste is totally optional, I use it for better taste, also paprika, and cumin.
- Taco seasoning is used for good taste, if you don’t have then skipped it.
- You can add any vegetables with this Mexican style cauliflower rice recipe.
- I use only chicken broth but you can use veg broth also and if you want a cauliflower rice recipe with chicken, then add chicken pieces also. I’m not using chicken for that recipe.
If you like that post share it with your circle and subscribes to my newsletter and follow along on Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.