Want the simplest veggie food recipe? Then, I think, Asparagus is a healthy green veggie which makes full in a short time or daily busy say. So I’m going to prepare Lemon Pepper Asparagus – so tasty and delicious.
Even I kind of like asparagus. You know the funny part is before I didn’t know how to make any recipes with asparagus, perhaps, I prepared it poorly. But a few days ago, my best friend came home and she told me the process, how to make any recipes with asparagus.
She told me the simple recipe of asparagus and healthy too – Lemon Pepper Asparagus Recipe!
|Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Recipe
Not only she taught me, but also took help from a YouTube video which I give you at the end of the post for help to me make that recipe. I think, you or some guys also don’t know to make that dish. Right?
Don’t worry! I’m here to tell you the process of baked lemon pepper asparagus fries.
Asparagus peak season is approaching at the beginning of spring, so the newest and best bundles will pop up in stores and markets. This simple side dish is all about the tender roasted asparagus, just like the burnt lemon slices in the mix. You can make lemon pepper chicken with asparagus, that recipes create an amazing taste and feel crazy!
I love the crispy part of this crockpot lemon pepper chicken with asparagus or only asparagus with lemon pepper. I like that they are green and crunchy. I especially like the contrast of green and yellow in this recipe of lemon pepper asparagus. Basically, I absolutely love it with some kosher salt, parmesan cheese, and lemon pepper seasoning.
This fried or roasted lemon pepper asparagus recipe is simply delicious, cooked in a flash, and guaranteed to entice your dinner guests. So, so simple but it tastes great!
HOW TO ROAST ASPARAGUS
- To enjoy your fresh green spring asparagus, follow these super duper easy instructions to gain the glory of adorable asparagus, I hope these step will be easier to make this recipe-
- Wash under the fresh water and trim the unwanted part of the asparagus.
- Put those asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Combine all those asparagus with minced garlic, sea salt, pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice, lemon zest.
- Arrange or spread over a few fresh lemon slices and some Parmesan cheese on top of the asparagus.
- Place in the oven and bake them in a preheated oven for just 10 minutes. Should be careful that not to be overcooked or undercooked.
- Baked or roasted until those asparagus will crisp and reddish in color.
|Asparagus with Lemon
- 1/2 lb. fresh green asparagus, trimmed
- Olive oil spray / ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp parmesan, grated
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper or as required
- First, wash all asparagus clearly.
- Cover and mix olive oil with the asparagus.
- Season with lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and spread parchment paper over the baking sheet.
- Add lemon slices, freshly squeezed lemon juice, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese to the baking sheet.
- Toss all ingredients to coat all over these asparagus.
- Place that baking sheet in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp and tender in the center.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and garnish with sliced lemon.
IS GOOD TO EAT ASPARAGUS FOR YOUR HEALTH?
|LEMON PEPPER ASPARAGUS
- Loaded full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which help our body.
- This healthy green fresh Asparagus is high in fiber, vitamins A, C, E, and K.
- Asparagus helps to release excess salt from the body
- These green veggies also contain chromium which increases the ability of insulin to transfer glucose from the bloodstream to the cells (helps with blood sugar levels).
- Folate or folic acid is high in asparagus which helps with cognitive functioning and anti-aging.
- Eating asparagus may help protect against certain forms of cancers.
|lemon pepper asparagus recipe
WHAT GOES WITH ROASTED ASPARAGUS?
Q. How do you saute asparagus?
A. Heat the pan or skillet with olive oil over medium heat. Add some chopped garlic, stir it for about 30 sec. Put the asparagus into the pan, spread over some pepper, salt and combine and stir it until the asparagus is crisp and soft, cook it about 5-7 minutes.
Q. Can you eat asparagus raw?
A. Although perfectly safe to eat raw, some cooked dishes are more beneficial to your health. Even most people say or prefer to asparagus cooked, but sometimes some recipes for eating asparagus raw. Asparagus contains more cancer-fighting antioxidants, if you want to eat raw, no problem at all, but it is good to combine raw asparagus with feta cheese, parmesan, or radish.
Q. Can you eat all of the asparagus?
A. Yes, you have to cut with a knife the woody part of the stem, except for the bottom of the stalk that is very tight and chewy, and with a peeler or knife, peel the tough green outer layer to the tip. If you want to eat raw but some steam will keep me crunchy and delicious.