Delicious Easy Vegan Banana Muffins Chocolate Chips are so Yummy that you fall in love and want more!
|Image: Google Safe Search|
Make some muffins, cookies or like bread to feel crazy.
What’s say, guys?
This is I’m going to make homemade baked vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips for any time breakfast treats!
|Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
(Image: Beaming Baker)
The funny part is I especially love FOOD, like Foodie or you say Food Lover; so for that side, I like to make some new recipes at my home daily and love to share with you all and my families also.😊
In that case, this recipe the best banana muffins chocolate chips very much like my sister. Whenever I make that muffins or cookies she always loves to eat and she wanted more and more, also sometimes she told me that, that cookies with choco chips or muffins with choco chips and banana are the best cookies ever! Though she doesn’t like cookies or muffins but when I make it, she just falls in love with that recipe.
|Muffins with Banana and Chocolate Chip
(Image: My Darling Vegan)
You even don’t trust me, She wants me to gift her this recipe cookies or muffins as a treat on her birthday. Wanted to know for your bestie or families, keep a look below.
Cookies or muffins are always best for anyone and best for as snacks or breakfast meal. Who doesn’t like that?
– It is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free.
– Good to taste nutrition-packed, fluffy, moist with banana and choco chips.
– These banana chocolate chips muffins gluten-free are the perfect best meal which you searching for and nut-free, also good for vegetarians.
Vegan chocolate chip banana bread or muffins are delicious and so yummy that everyone wants more! This banana muffin easy to make at home, you don’t have to be in the kitchen for long. This moist banana chocolate chip muffins sour cream ready within 30 minutes.
|Moist Vegan Banana Muffins Chocolate Chips
(Image: Creara’s Kitchen)
It’s time to get some deliciously useful! 😋
I simply love making and share this tasty and easy banana muffin with a chocolate chip with you. Then you wait for? Let’s start –
Yield: 12 MUFFINS
Prep time: 10 MINS
Cook time: 25 MINS
Total time: 35 MINS
Delicious healthy moist banana chocolate chip muffins recipe with apple vinegar. Vegan, easy and gluten-free, these simple muffins made with banana choco chips are perfect for healthy breakfasts! This tasty delicious Vegan banana chocolate chip muffins calories are 246, good for health.
|Almond Flour Banana Muffins
INGREDIENTS for Easy Vegan Banana Muffins Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups (250g) All-Purpose Flour or coconut flour
- 1 cup (200g) Brown Sugar or 10 whole dates pitted
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Medium Ripe Bananas (300g)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil or ½ Almond Butter
- 3 large Egg(optional, not for vegetarian, here I don’t use for that recipe)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar or apple sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1 and 1/2 cups (262g) Vegan Chocolate Chips
Suggested: Paneer Pakora
Are you ready?! Let’s start it now!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray the tray with non-stick spray where you place the muffins with liners and set aside.
- Take a large bowl, add all dry ingredients – the flour, the brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and mix all well.
- Mash the bananas in another mixing bowl.
- Add butter or coconut oil, vanilla extract, some milk and mix together in that mixer bananas. Pour over the dry ingredients. (You can use water instead of milk, here I use some water)
- Add apple cider vinegar in the better and mix everything together.
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips to the batter. and keep aside some of the chocolate chips to decorate the top of muffins.
- Pour the batter evenly between the 12 muffins cups or partitions. and decorate the top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until at the toothpick center, it comes out clean. If the batter is well baked or no wet in anywhere, you are ready to eat now! Remove the almond flour banana chocolate chips muffins from the muffins tray and enjoy the day!
|Chocolate Banana Muffins
(Image: A Dash of Megnut)
TRENDING NOW: Keto Cheddar Broccoli Soup
➤ You can flax egg and add 1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal to a bowl and then add some hot water, leave for a minute or so to become gloppy (who want add egg for this recipe muffins, not for vegetarian).
➤ Make sure all the ingredients for that muffins recipe are in room temperature; especially the coconut oil has cooled or when you mix all those ingredients have to be in normal temperature.
➤ You can store these easy vegan banana muffins chocolate chips in the fridge for up to 5 days or if you want you can keep these in room temperature for about 3 days, now the thing is how you make that vegan chocolate chips muffins.
➤ You can make dairy-free banana chocolate chip muffins, I use some milk for this recipe if you don’t like omit it.
More Gluten-Free Vegan Breakfast Recipes!
If you enjoyed these Yummy satisfying Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, then you’ll just love these delicious healthy recipes also:
Vegan Banana Bread Chocolate Chip –
|Banana Chocolate Chips Bread
This Vegan chocolate chip banana bread is made so easy and soft. Loaded with coconut oil, ripe bananas, soy milk, brown sugar, some dark chocolate chips, maple syrup create a nice banana flavor and mouth-watering recipe, know more take a look here to make that easy banana bread muffins chocolate chips.
Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies –
|Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips
Easy Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Banana Cookies are so soft, healthy and absolutely delicious made with mashed banana, oats, chocolate chips just perfect for any breakfast and making the cookies sweet and moist without adding a lot of butter. To know more the preparation check that ‘thekidscookmonday‘.
IF YOU MAKE SOMETHING FROM Crispy Food Idea, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS! DON’T FORGET TO READ & RATE THIS RECIPE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW! SUBSCRIBE ME TO GET MORE NEW RECIPES.
HAVE MORE SUGGESTION TO MAKE THAT RECIPE BETTER PLEASE WRITE TO COMMENT.
Check that recipe later? SAVE the pin below to your Best Paleo and Ketogenic Recipes Board on Pinterest!